Family Guy Peter Griffin

Family Guy Lois Griffin Family Guy Stewie Griffin Family Guy Brian Griffin the Dog








 


College Humor

All Dumb

Thursday, October 27, 2005

College Humor

All Dumb!

Family Guy - "Jungle Love" Quotes

Pretty Funny Quotes from the last episode of Family Guy that aired in September.

Kevin Ferderline: Magic Mirror, how can I look like a douche-bag today?
Magic Mirror Peter Griffin: Well Kevin, uhm, I would say first of all don't shave or shower.
Kevin Ferderline: Ok, I won't.
Magic Mirror Peter Griffin: And uh, you just got out of bed right?
Kevin Ferderline: Yeah.
Magic Mirror Peter Griffin: I would say just go ahead and wear that tank-top all day.
Kevin Ferderline: Uhm, ok.
Magic Mirror Peter Griffin: Alright, so we covered the hygene, no collared shirts, uhm...ohh, and don't forget to walk around with an undeserved sense of accomplishment. (Edit)



Chris Griffin: (in response to the villagers exposed genitals) Hahaha wow, this is just like Bible camp...only I'm not crying and trying to pretend I'm somewhere else. (Edit)



Peter Griffin: Chris, I'm just as serious as when I saw Paul Reiser do stand-up.
(Flashback to Paul Reiser stand-up)
Reiser: So what's the deal with airline food? Is this stuff bad or what?
Peter: Aw, that's not nice; those chiefs work really hard.
Reiser: And what's with those Starbucks, huh? They're everywhere.
Peter Griffin: Uhh...a lotta people want coffee; that's supply and demand, it's the foundation of our entire economy Paul... (Edit)



Chief Oleki: This is a joyous occasion. You have engaged the entire tribe and dance. According to our customs, you are now married to my daughter. I couldn’t be happier.
Chris: Well, if you’re happy, then I’m happy, ‘cause after all…WHA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-T?! (Edit)



Chris: Dad, don't you see? You're using the island to get out of your problems at home.
Peter: What are you talking about? Meg's right there. (Edit)



Head priestess as Elaine for Seinfeld: You can't spare one square? (Edit)



Brian: Uh, Peter, I think we forgot Meg.

(Meg is shot and falls to the river) (Edit)


Family Guy Quotes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tt

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

College Humor

All Dumb!

Twisted Gaia



© Copyright TCS Inc. Family Guy Stewie. Episode Guide. Clips.